We will keep you company through providing genuine friendship and concern that will last for a long time.
Worried about leaving your seniors’ security in the hands of individuals not familiar to you? Don’t worry. With our skilled, compassionate, and experienced sitters/aides, you can rest easy knowing that your loved ones can have a worthwhile stay at home. It’s our job to give you hands-on and on-time supervision of your care needs. We make sure that you are given assistance with whatever activities you are going to do. We will provide a family-like companionship for you or your loved ones.
The consequences of leaving your loved one alone are greater than you think. Being stuck at home and unable to do anything is truly frustrating. This then leads to the possibility of depression. Prevent this problem from arising with our help.
Here are just some of the duties our companion aides:
- Taking strolls
- Playing mind stimulating games together
- Meal Preparation
- And more
- Things at home are vacuumed and dusted
- Clean bathroom and kitchen are maintained
- Served foods stay fresh
- Clean laundries are readily available
- Grocery shopping done
- Closets, cabinets, decorations, etc. are organized
- Pets and plants are cared
- Bed sheets, pillows and blankets are changed in time
- An escort for your out-of-town travels is reliable
- And many more errands are rest assured to be done
- Some of the benefits of companionship care and homemaking to a patient are:
- Proper nutrition
- Physical and mental health improvement
- Reliable and safe supervision
- And many more…
When you are in the service, you need to be someone who can be:
Know more about our companion care services by giving us a call at 240-243-9790 or sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.