Take some time to relax while our caregivers or substitute caretakers can get the job done for you.
If you are a family caregiver, you are expected to do all the responsibilities of caring for and maintaining the wellness of your loved ones. Their health and state of well-being lie in your hands and expertise. But, we also empathize and take consideration of your needs. To make sure that you don’t experience burnout, we give you some time out to free yourself from the stresses and pressures of caregiving. This is where respite care comes in.
Caregiver burnout is pretty common for care providers who focus all their energy and strength on the patient. Get your well-deserved break by letting us take care of your client just like how you do it.
Our respite care service includes:
- Monitor client’s current condition
- Coordination of home medical equipment and supplies
- Immediate response for additional care
- Communication with other healthcare professionals
- Take note of changes that may occur
- Provide care that’s consistent with the original care provider
- And so much more
If you wish to know more about the respite care services we offer, please call us at 240-243-9790.