Get the chance to enjoy a rewarding career with many opportunities for individual growth as you impact the lives of aging adults in the community.
Step One: Qualifications and Requirements
- Two years’ hands-on experience within the last five years
- Be able to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Reliable, compassionate and energetic
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
List of Documents:
- Government-issued picture ID
- Social Security Card
- Complete work history from the last five years
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States (Green Card, Employment Authorization, US Passport)
- Certification: Current CNA/GNA, RN LPN, Medication Tech License
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Current TB clearance (within 1 year) or Chest X-ray
Note: Please bring ALL required documents. We will not accept photo copies or expired documents.
Step Two: Face-to-Face Interview
We do a comprehensive face-to-face interview to all candidates.
Step Three: Reference Check and Final Approval
We perform a reference check with your employer within the last two years. In addition, as part of the reference/background check process, we conduct:
- Criminal Background Checks
- Credit History Checks
- Social Security Number Verification
- Board of Nursing Disciplinary Action Checks
Step Four: Introductory Business Meeting/Orientation/Onboarding
After successfully going through all the prior steps, you will meet with Nest & Care Administrator for orientation and to introduce the mission of our agency and that is providing excellent care to enhance the lives of our clients.
For questions and inquiries, don’t hesitate to call 240-243-9790 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure Fax: 240-645-4056