Caregiving is the noblest of tasks, but it can also be a stressful and highly demanding responsibility. Respite care is a service that allows the regular caregiver to bequeath his/her caregiving duties to another caregiver temporarily. That way, the regular caregiver is able to take a much-needed rest and consequently avoid possible burnout.
Caregivers, just like the patients they care for, also need care and support. When a regular caregiver is able to take regular breaks, he or she gets a chance to recharge, and this makes him/her more effective in his/her caregiving duties.
Get your well-deserved break by letting us take care of your client just like how you do it.
Our respite care service includes:
- Monitoring the client’s current condition
- Coordination of home medical equipment and supplies
- Immediate response for additional care
- Communication with other healthcare professionals
- Take note of changes that may occur
- Providing care that’s consistent with the original care provider
This package also comes with various in-home care services including the following:
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing and toileting
- Hygiene and grooming assistance
- Medication reminders and pick-ups
- Errands and grocery shopping
- Transportation to and from appointments
- And more
If you wish to know more about the respite care services we offer or any of our services related to In-Home Care in Montgomery County, MD, please call us at 240-243-9790.